Saturday 14 November 2015

Tagged Under:

Motivation Cake - An Introduction

By: Ahmad On: 20:10
  • Share The Gag
  • Motivation Cake - Get a piece of Motivation Daily!


    Motivation Cake aims to provide motivational quotations & videos. This blog was launched at November 14, 2015 by a Pakistani Blogger, Muhammad Ahmad.

    How this blog came into existence?

    It was Saturday night, I read an article about Motivation. The topic was "Why Motivation is important?". I thought, I should also start a blog on motivation where I will share motivational quotations!
    After that, I left my computer alone, took a pen and paper.
    Started thinking about the blog name....
    Suddenly, "Motivation Cake", came into my mind :)
    I just opened Blogger.com, checked and it was available.
    Soon, we will be on a .com domain!
    I created the blog, played with codes and designed a bit. It's V1.0 which you're viewing :)

    Contact E-mail: tutorialsfist@outlook.com
    Share your views, thoughts and suggestions below in comments section :)

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment